Power Engineering or Power systems engineering, as we know it today, involves the entire process of power generation and transmission. Also, it works to distribution and utilization of electric power and electrical devices. The metal hoses for power engineering is essential these days.
Metal Hoses for Power Engineering
Platinflex is developing a wide range of products which is currently using in various areas of alternative and renewable energies. Today, there use is enhancing day by day, particularly in the following fields –
Power Engineering or Power systems engineering, as we know it today, involves the entire process of power generation and transmission. Also it works to distribution and utilization of electric power and electrical devices.
Platinflex is developing a wide range of products which is currently using in various areas of alternate and renewable energies. Today, they are extensively used in –
- Solar Panels work as Flexible joints. They connect to each other and to the solar equipment piping. Moreover, these metal hoses are flexible and are used to transport hot and cold water between the solar thermal panels, and can tolerate extreme thermal expansions.
- Wind Turbines for a complete motion and control solutions for preventing leakages or breakage due to fatigue. These metal hoses manufactured by Platinflex help power generation through their reliability. Also, they are effective in decreasing production downtime and mitigate risks.
- Hydro Energy Generation as high-power metallic hoses on pump actuators at the hydroelectric stations with a very high working pressure. These hoses have the capability to withstand high pressure and pipe stress.
- BioEnergy Generation by using the proper hose to meet the strength, flexibility and environmental requirements. Also, these flexible metal hoses used to interconnect the commutators.
- Geothermal Energy Stations where these metallic hose assemblies required for secondary containment protection of steam. They also use as soaker hoses to keep the ground wet where it is naturally dry.